Young @ Heart Club
Maybe we can’t make your fairy tales come true, but we can guarantee you good times, good friends and lots of free and discounted banking services.
“Life gets more exciting with each passing day...” when you enjoy our discounted travel, tours and local events.
Probably the most exciting benefit of the Young at Heart Club is our trips. Planned especially for our members, these trips will take us to points of interest near and far. You’ll travel to ball games, dinner theaters, plays, art exhibits, festivals and even a few faraway lands with your fellow Young at Hearts.
We’ll also hold special events locally for our members. You’ll enjoy parties, picnics, dances, dinners and get togethers right here in Effingham.
“For as rich as you are...” you’re even richer by far with Young at Heart Club Checking.
Young At Heart Club checking account earns interest and there is never a service charge. Your first box of Young At Heart style checks is free. For additional information ask one of our account representatives.
You’ll be entitled to all kinds of free and discounted bank services, developed just for Young at Heart Club members!
- Free money orders
- Free photocopies (limited quantities)
- Free notary service
- $3.00 discount on one year’s lock box rental (any size)
- Free membership identification card
“If you are among the very young at heart…” join today!
To become a member of our club, you or your spouse must simply:
- be 49 or better and
- maintain a balance of $2,500 or more in any combination of the following accounts: savings account, certificate of deposit or Individual Retirement Account.
For more information, call Crossroads Bank, (217) 347-7751 or (217) 342-4422.
- Minimum balance to open the account - Your deposit relationship with the bank must total $2,500.00 in any combination of savings accounts, Certificates of Deposits, or Individual Retirement Accounts to open this account.
- Accrual of interest on noncash deposits: Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks).
- Daily balance computation method: We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Compounding and crediting frequency: Interest will be compounded every month. Interest will be credited to your account every month.
- Rate information: Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
- Frequency of rate changes: We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Determination of rate: At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
- Effect of closing an account: If you close your account before interest is credited and the accrued interest is less than $1.00, you will not receive the accrued interest.