Wire Transfer Instructions
Sending Wire Transfers
To send a wire transfer, please visit the bank. We do not accept wire instructions through e-mail because we require a signature and we must witness your signature.
- To send a wire, please contact the receiving bank to obtain wire instructions. Once you receive those instructions please contact us.
Receiving Wire Transfers
To receive a wire at Crossroads Bank, the following information should be given to the party that is originating the wire. (printable instructions)
- Receiving Bank: UMB Bank
- Receiving Bank Address: 1008 Oak Street Kansas City, MO 64106
- Receiving Bank Phone Number: 816-860-7000
- Receiver ABA: 101000695
- Foreign Wire Swift Code: UMKCUS44
- Beneficiary's Bank: Crossroads Bank
- Beneficiary Bank Address: 2000 S Banker Street Effingham, IL 62401
- Bank Account: 9879008338
- Final Credit To: Your name
- Address: Your address
- Account Number: Your account number
Wire requests are taken Monday to Friday during lobby hours. A wire request received after 3:00 p.m. will be processed the next business day.
|Customer||$ 20.00||no charge||$ 50.00||no charge|
|Non-Customer||$ 40.00||$ 25.00||$ 75.00||$ 25.00|