- Minimum balance to avoid imposition of fees: A service charge fee of $0.50 will be imposed every month if the balance in the acount falls below $50.00 on any day of the month.
- Fees: An activity fee of $0.50 will be charged for each withdrawal in excess of three during a four-week period.
- Transaction Limitations: Transfers from a savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer are limited to six per month with no transfers by check, draft, or similar order to third parties.
- Accrual of interest on noncash deposits: Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks).
- Daily balance computation method: We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Rate information: Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
- Compounding and crediting frequency: Interest will be compounded every three months. Interest will be credited to your account every three months.
- Frequency of rate changes: We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Determination of rate: At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
- Effect of closing an account: If you close your account before interest is credited and the accrued interest is less than $1.00, you will not receive the accrued interest.
Super Christmas Savings
This savings plan allows you to save on a regular basis for Christmas by deduction automatically from another account here. The principal and interest are mailed to you on November 1st. Rate information
This savings plan allows you the flexibility of saving at your own pace. The principal and interest are mailed to you on November 1st. Rate information
This savings plan allows you to save on a regular basis for Vacation or other large expenses by deducting automatically from another account here. You may withdraw twice per year from this account. There is a variable rate of interest on this savings account. Rate information
Read for $ Savings
Crossroads Bank values your child’s education just as much as you do…that’s why we have a savings account with your child’s education in mind…
“Bill the Reader” Savings Account
- Minimum deposit of $50 to open
- Receive a FREE Scholastic book, a savings book, and a book mark just for opening the account
- Service charges are waived: free savings account
- With every “A” in reading, earn $2.50 per quarter
- Newborns-senior high school students qualify
''A'' in Reading Reward - Bring your report card to the bank with an ''A'' in Reading (limit one per school quarter) during the time frame to receive your Reward:
- 1st Quarter by November 30th
- 2nd Quarter by January 31st
- 3rd Quarter by April 30th
- 4th Quarter by June 30th
Earn up to $10 per school year. Rate Information